[nabs-l] Networking Business That All of Us Can Do! No Matter Our Disability!

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:39:29 UTC 2014

Where else would one promote a business to blind people who are looking for
an opportunity? How about all the jobs that are listed; what is the
difference?  With the "seventy percent unemployment rate,," wouldn't a
business opportunity, essentially a job, be welcomed provided that the
individual does not over do it?  I'm just curious; because the job
opportunities probably shouldn't be listed either, even though I would
soarly  dislike that.