[nabs-l] Networking Business That All of Us Can Do! No Matter Our Disability!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:11:56 UTC 2014

Hello Peter,

I think it is best for you to respect what others choose to do with their
lives. The NFB has a division devoted to entrepreneurship, and if people
wish to pursue this path in their lives, the opportunity is there for the
taking. I also believe the NFB sponsors the BLAST conferences, which I
believe are also dedicated to entrepreneurship. However, if someone chooses
to attend college, I do not believe you or anyone else should be telling
this person that they are making the wrong decision for their life. What a
person chooses to do in their life is personal and individual, and should
not be dictated by what someone else believes they should do with their
life.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth