[nabs-l] Relive The Showcase Of Talent From This Year's NationalConvention

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:27:02 UTC 2014

Will this session be recorded?

 ----- Original Message -----
From: David Dunphy via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:20:03 -0400
Subject: [nabs-l] Relive The Showcase Of Talent From This Year's
NationalConvention

Hi All!
For those who couldn't be there when it happened, join us tonight
at 8
PM eastern as we relive the experience of the showcase of talent
from
this year's NFB 2014 convention.
The presentation will begin promptly at 8 PM eastern tonight.
During or after the presentation, you can contact me at
internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
or on twitter at
crazyyetfun2014
with comments.
To listen tonight, visit
http://www.wdjm3.com/player
and either
Click the play link to listen with your mobile device or mac
Or use the links on the page to tune in with a player like Winamp
or a
similar media player.
Alternatively, you can put the following into your media player
of choice:
http://199.180.72.17:9880

Regardless of how you listen, hope you'll tune in tonight!
 From David Dunphy