[nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex with Flash and rar files?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:14:23 UTC 2014

  HI guys
Please let me know exactly what topics are allowed on here? thus I risk
by asking sort of a tech question though I know this isn't a tech list;
since I'd imagine some of you use BrailleNote Apex for school or work,
I'm curious: I'm in contact with a blind friend in Mexico city who
because of lack of computer training, uses her Apex for everything; how
would she unpack rar files? because she says that the only files that
work for unpacking are zip? Also flash content like Youtube and other
sites like where I have my Psychology program Radiogeneral.com, how can
it be watched?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!