[nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex with Flash and rar files?

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:19:25 UTC 2014

Youtube cannot be watched unless converted through a converter.
Zipped files are the only ones that can be unpacked on the Apex.
Have your friend joine the bnu list.  Plenty of people there to
help.

Youtube conversion sites are:
www.grab-tube.com (for smaller videos under 8 minutes i think)
convert2mp3.net (limit is 90 minutes)
flv2mp3.net
flvto.com
and a few others that I do not know the names of.
If the friend has any questions, feel free to have her email me,
or the BrailleNote users list.

Thanks,
Marissa