[nabs-l] This Message is for Sean

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 02:57:28 UTC 2014

Hi Karl,

This was what I was referring to in my previous message, but apparently it
is displayed differently for those who use other devices such as Apple
computers, IPhones and Braille note takers. Or at least this is what I was
told when we had the discussion about it during the national convention.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth