[nabs-l] Seeking experiences with Keynote Gold with Spanish?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 17:50:57 UTC 2014

  HI guys
I'd like to imagine you guys use BrailleNote Apex for school? OK back in
its time, while in the US, I used Keysoft first in it's PC-card version
in which you got a PC card and you put it inside the CPU; then I got it
on a Laptop with the external synthesizer, and lastly before having to
return it to school upon graduation, via the Keynote Companion product;
all this time, I'I used it with the Keynote Gold voice, voice that I
haven't been able to find anywhere else, until in a few days when I'll
get an Apex; it'll be used but nevertheless something to nothing?
Anyway, back to my original question: on several podcasts I've been
listening from the website BrailleNote Users at
http://www.braillenoteusers.info/media I'm delighted to hear that one
can use Keynote Gold on Apex? Mine will have Keysoft's latest, and I'd
use it for both, English and Spanish, thus my wondering if you guys use
Keynote Gold for Spanish, what's your experiences both good or bad?
Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!