[nabs-l] Taking breaks during work

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 14:24:58 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I hope this message finds you well.
I am a law student and am currently interning at a law firm in New Delhi, India.
One problem that I have often encountered is that it is very difficult
to remain focused for a very long time period -- 8 to 9 hours -- at a
stretch.
My sighted colleagues often go for a walk for a few minutes to get
some fresh air, but that is not a very feasible option for me.
Even though I use my cane outside the office for navigating, as a
matter of practice, I don't use it within the office as I've gotten
fairly adept at navigating within the office without the cane.
So, has anyone else faced this problem? What strategies would you
recommend for getting a break from work?

Best,
Rahul