[nabs-l] Taking breaks during work

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 15:33:29 UTC 2014

Good morning, Rahul,

         First off, I M so heartened in hearing of your stepping away
from your work or from your dense reading to loosen your brain a
little, making for better retention maybe?
As for taking walks during these breaks, why not hook up with one of
your colleagues to walk with you? Keep in mind your objective here,
it isn't to prove any kind of point, you just wanna give your "eyes"
a break just like your colleagues. So, then, there oughtn't be a
problem with asking some dude or some chick even to go for a walk.
And, it needn't be anything out of the ordinary. Just a walk. You
know, really casual and natural? Please keep us posted, Rahul?
for today, Car

okay helps 5`5it from becoming too monotonous! I wish more career
students could learn this.
                 Hi all,