[nabs-l] Taking breaks during work

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 26 16:42:39 UTC 2014

There's a 20 and 20 rule my sighted friend has to do because she gets headaches from looking at the screen too long. Basically you spend 20 minutes working then 20 seconds just closing your eyes and relaxing. As for longer breaks or just getting out of your office, you'll have to tag along with a colleague, use your lunch break effectively etc.

Best
Derek

Sent from my iPhone