[nabs-l] Taking breaks during work

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 16:53:55 UTC 2014

Hi Rahul,

Is there a good reason for not keeping your cane with you in the
office?  Whether or not you can navigate without it, if it
affects your ability to do things like take walks, perhaps you
should keep it with you.  I've worked in an office environment,
and it would never have occurred to me not to have my cane with
me at all times.  If that doesn't work for you, it seems from
what you've said that you use your cane outside the office, so
perhaps you could get it from wherever you leave it when you get
to work and drop it off again when you're finished with your
walk.

Best,
Karl