[nabs-l] Taking breaks during work

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 18:55:39 UTC 2014

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Why isn't taking a walk to regain focus feasible? If you don't need your cane in the office because you know your way around, why can't you take a walk around the office? If you do use your cane outside the office, why can't you take your cane outside with you and walk a bit?

Sent from my iPhone