[nabs-l] suggestions

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 03:56:54 UTC 2014

Hi Beth,

Thank you for letting us know about the broken links on the NFB Live
site. We appreciate that. We are still doing a lot of work on the
site.
I will pass your suggestion about presentations along to Carl Jacobsen.

If you have any other suggestions, let us know.

Thank you
Bre Brown

Secretary, National Association of Blind Students