[nabs-l] question about braille

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Wed Jul 30 17:31:47 UTC 2014

You need to learn how to spell. A speech synthesizer can't teach someone how to spell per say.
Also, if you get tired of hearing synthetic speech all day you can use braille.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670, extension 3
matthew at blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available now. Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/