[nabs-l] {Disarmed} Fw: Video game accessibility for the blind

via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 00:13:48 UTC 2014

Change.org Responsive Template BaselineHi all! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that here is something that I think you might find interesting! I just wanted to ask you, what do you think of this idea of having  a video games for the blind? I’m just curious! to hear what’s your opinion about this! I actually think this sounds like a great idea! In fact, I think all of us should support this idea by sighning this student petition! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students

Phone: (561) 706-5950 Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16