[nabs-l] Students and the Nfb Training Centers

Roanna Bacchus via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 18:03:51 UTC 2014

Hey Nabs Family hope you are doing well.  I want to hear from
those of you who have been to the Nfb training centers.  Today I
had the chance to read the Summer issue of Future Reflections.  I
enjoyed the three articles about the Nfb training centers.  How
did you prepare to attend? What did your familyies do to help
you? What did you take with you when you went there? Can you tell
me some of your favoite stories about your time there? Hope to
hear from you soon.