[nabs-l] CPR and first aid class

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 00:59:08 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I need a first aid  and cpr class since I’m working with kids with disabilities at a day camp. I’m going to sub and volunteer on a regular basis.

If you had the class, how was it? Did you follow it alright by listening?  Was the instructor hands on for you? I know in this one we have a video to watch, but the coordinator could not tell me details as she did not have them, but she did think I could listen and be fine.

I’m sure it will work out as they are aware of my visual impairment. How did it go for you?

Thanks.
Ashley