[nabs-l] Qwerty Keyboard

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:11:35 UTC 2014

Mikayla, I use an Apex with a werty keyboard and I lve it. I've
played a little bit with a BT, so I can honestly say that they're
not much different. Since the QT has more keys than the BT, some
commands will be different because the QT has keys that the BT
doesn't have, like read, control, function, a main menu key, etc.
Some commands will use these keys, but they shouldn't be that
hard to learn. The letter shortcuts (such as pressing W from the
main menu to get to Keyword) are still the same.