[nabs-l] update and re-intro

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:20:01 UTC 2014

Hey guys,
I don't post a heck of a lot here, but I thought I'd pop in and give y'all an update on me. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Laurel from Fort Worth TX. I have a 5 year old yellow lab guide dog named Stockard from GDB, and I'm a college student.
Now for my update. I came within 2 classes from finishing my degree at UT Arlington before quitting, or shall we say changing plans, due to UTA not accommodating me properly. I know, I know, refusing to accommodate is illegal, I'm dealing with that, and I don't really care to go into details on list, but it's being handled. Thankfully, I'm going to the University of Oklahoma in the fall to finish my degree, and actually I'll end with a better degree and education than what I had to start with. At UTA I was going to simply get a French degree, now, I'll have an Arabic/French education degree with a Russian minor, what I really wanted to start with. I couldn't be happier!
That brings me to my first question. Is anybody here from Oklahoma or currently attending OU? Or, do any of you guys know any blind students at OU? I'd love to know people before I move in August.
Other than that, and that's kept me pretty busy right there, I've just been growing my Scentsy business and starting a second one. I guess you could say I've been pretty busy, which has kept me from posting here. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and hope to get reaquainted with everyone too. :-)
Y'all have a great evening!

Laurel & guide dog Stockard
Scentsy Independent Consultant
https://laurelwheeler.scentsy.us