[nabs-l] CPR and first aid class

Jeff Crouch jeffanel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:41:56 UTC 2014

Hello Ash

I am CPR AED and first aid surtafide for infents, children and adults
I took the class through the red cross sence I'm an emergency radio
operator, and the class had sevral videos and the instructor told me
everything that was going on in the videos as they came up.
When it came to manacan training the instructor showed me the proper
teckneeks and if I had any problems she helped me with them.
It was a great experience and don't hesitate to ask questions to the
instructor, they want you to pass so they'll do what ever you need to
make sure you pass knowing everything you need to know.

hth

--
73
k8tvv