[nabs-l] CPR and first aid class

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Fri Jun 13 05:21:39 UTC 2014

I believe I took the same babysitting course in 2010 with my Girl Scout troop. My friend described what I was not clear on and as I remember the videos were pretty clear. One thing I would recomend is if you have a choice of using a face shield don't use it because I found I received better tactual feedback when I did not use it.
Hth

Sent from my iPhone