[nabs-l] Questions to Ask

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:33:33 UTC 2014

Hello Zack,

I do not know of any blind students who have studied genetics. However, I do
know of someone who is sighted who has earned a graduate degree in genetics,
has taught in the field of genetics, and is now pursuing a doctorate degree
in genetics. Although this person is sighted, he would definitely be a great
contact, and I would say this person has a good philosophy regarding
blindness even though this person is not blind. I would be willing to put
you in touch with this person if you are interested.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth