[nabs-l] Questions to Ask

zeynep sule yilmaz blacklotus86 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 18:36:51 UTC 2014

Hi Zack,

One of my  neighborhood friends who is blind is doing his  PhD in
genetics.  Unfortionately, I don't have his number, but I can try to
find his email from other people. Would you like me to send his
contact info to you, if I can get it? Feel free to  contact with me,
if you are interested to talk to him.

Thanks and good luck for the grad school!

Zeynep