[nabs-l] Part time and summer jobs

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 14 20:16:08 UTC 2014

stores are a hard job to adapt; you would need a talking register for one
thing.
Summer jobs are good to have and I have met few blind youth and college
students who have them.
The younger you work and build credibility and a resume the better. if we
want to reverse the trend of unemployment we need to get kids to have jobs.
While you cannot work at a store, maybe you could tutor, baby sit, dog sit,
or do something in a restaurant assuming you have cooking skills like
prepping food at a fast food chain.

Ashley