[nabs-l] Part time and summer jobs

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sat Jun 14 22:21:31 UTC 2014

I am a high partial i can read regular print if close enough and I had a
very difficult time working at a retail store. I was a part owner of a
small sports supplement store. There were many issues. You have to see
drivers licenses to verify an id when some one uses a credit card or writes
a check. In a small store to not being able to recognize a customer when
they came in came in was also an issue. They considered it as rude.