[nabs-l] Streaming For This Year's National Convention

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:29:48 UTC 2014

David, thank you for doing that. Roanna, if you are referring to any other sessions of the convention aside from the NABS meeting, NFB always streams the general sessions, the Board meeting and the banquet. John Bergren is in charge of this and will send out the information to the lists. In the past this announcement has been posted about a week from the start of the convention. Stay tuned with patience!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone