[nabs-l] Streaming For This Year's National Convention

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:45:11 UTC 2014

Hello Roanna,

Have you checked the website lately? There seems to be information regarding
online streaming of the convention on the main page. Check out www.nfb.org
for more information. However, I do not believe this online stream schedule
includes online streaming for the NABS business meeting.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth