[nabs-l] Public Speaking

Shickeytha Chandler shickeytha at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 01:20:20 UTC 2014

Thanks Kirt! I found the presentation that you were referring to by
doing a google search. It was an excellent presentation with some
great pointers. The real eye opener for me was his point about slowing
down the speed while reading aloud instead of listening to a sentence
at regular speed and then repeating it. For anyone interested, the
presentation can be found at:
  http://www.blindhow.com/posts/734#content