[nabs-l] Two questions EDTPA

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 02:47:03 UTC 2014

hi,
wow, a ba in education! which part of education?
I tried it but was so discouraged. observing kids did not work so well for
one thing. I also had an assignment in a reading class to read interactively
to a child and I had no support.  they did not give me resources to find
kids and I new none; so, finally in despiration my Ra found one cause I
asked her.
I ran out of time to do the assignment. Most of the braille books I found
were those he heard already and some of the time he was fidgity or moving
about in front of me so I could not tell if he was listening well.
Being limited to braille books really sucked as it really limited my
selection.

I  did not even do the running record assessment because I had no kid to do
it with nor did I really know how to complete it nonvisually.
It was overwelming and discouraging.

To answer your question, I don't know. my experience with a pearson online
software was  not positive; myMathLab wasn't assessible. I'm wondering if
you could use a reader. that would be my best suggestion for an accomodation
particularly with a video.
What will you study for the masters?

Good luck.
Ashley