[nabs-l] Two questions EDTPA

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:57:33 UTC 2014

Hello Bridget,

If you do not receive the responses you are looking for on this email list,
you may wish to post your questions on the Blind Educators email list. I am
honestly not quite sure what the traffic is like on this particular email
list, but I know there are lots of blind educators in the NFB who would be
willing to give you advice.

Also, if you are attending national convention this year, you may benefit
from attending the Blind Educators meeting. It has been quite some time
since I attended this meeting, but I found it very helpful when I was
thinking about becoming an elementary school teacher. I have heard that in
more recent years they sometimes have breakout sessions for different areas
of education.

Sorry I cannot provide more of an answer for your specific questions, but
hopefully some of these resources will help you.

Best of luck,
Elizabeth