[nabs-l] Rebecca Leon for Secretary

Rebecca Leon rebeccajoyleon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:53:22 UTC 2014

Thanks to each of you for the friendly welcome!
Josh, I will definitely contact you with further questions about working within TABS.
I did neglect to include in my prior email that I will be working with the president of the Tennessee affiliate to open a chapter within Jackson Tennessee where I currently attend school. I would love to do this in connection with Nabbs if at all possible.
Rebecca –