[nabs-l] A couple of helpful pointers on using a list serve.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:07:45 UTC 2014

Greetings all,
  Just a few pointers to keep in mind regarding using our list serves.

 The NABS list  is a place where  students can share tips, tricks and insights that can be used to help  each other live the lives we want on and off campus.
 Parents and professionals may come to seek input and understanding of the matters that matter most to students as well. Also this list is used as a communication  tool  between the NABS board and the membership.
 It is a good thing to keep personal messages off the list, and to direct questions directly to  individuals you might be friends with who subscribe to the list instead.
  Doing this will help make the list a useful, welcoming place for students who were new like you once were.
  Thank you for reading and thank you for helping NABS  be a place for all blind students!
    Best,
  Darian

Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
(415) 215-9809
dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
twitter: @goldengateace

www.nabslink.org
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter: @nabslink.
“ A good Head and a good heart are always a formidable combination”
 - Nelson Mandela.