[nabs-l] Changing JAWS and VoiceOver to Spanish Language

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 15:36:37 UTC 2014

Hi Sami, this is Helga. I just wanted to ask you, when I change JAWS to Spanish language, can I switch back and forth between Spanish and English language?  I'm just wondering. And how can I do accents signs and punctuations symbols in the BrailleNote? Meaning how can I do questions marks, periods, exclamations marks, and many other types of symbols! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!!

Sent from my iPhone