[nabs-l] question about independence

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:31:22 UTC 2014

I actually did use LCB training to my advantage when a prospective
landlady questioned how I would keep the place clean. I told her that
I had been expected to keep my apartment clean at LCB when they did
inspections and I did so successfully. Fortunately, she offered me the
place. Later I found out that her previous tenant (sighted) was very
messy. She thanked me many times for keeping the place clean and
encouraged me to keep the place when my husband-to-be moved in.

Arielle