[nabs-l] question about independence

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 02:58:47 UTC 2014

Hi, Jedi and everyone,

I agree that was very artfully compacted. For me, in order to move
about within my space given that my head is like a sieve, and I might
get lost in a paper bag even if you pointed out the opening with
which to get out. I have found it serves my immediate need to get an
escort, as I negotiate my space.   I hope like Gedi, escorting me is
both fun and enlightening. I try to make it so, anyway.
for today, Car
408-209-3239