[nabs-l] Accessible College Websites

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:37:32 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I'm wondering if those of you with experience using the following
websites have had any issues using them, more specifically with
Window-Eyes or Voice Over.
Moodle: Apparently it's an online classroom similar to blackboard
or D to L.
2.  alcohol.edu A college health type course.
3.  The third one is a software used primarily for psychology and
statistics labs  called PSS something or other (don't remember
all of the letters), I saw a post about it a while ago, and I
don't think it was accessible, so what do you all use/do as an
alternative?
Thanks!
Lizzy