[nabs-l] summer camp jobs

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 21:23:43 UTC 2014

Kaiti,
Thanks. How long have you attended Braille Beats?
It sounds like a good camp, but not  one where you'd work there as a
counselor.

Do you have a point of contact for the summer Braille music institute? I
think I'd want more info on that. Maybe I can suggest that to other blind
students around here to attend.
What were the living arrangements for the institute?

Did you say your major was music therapy? If so, can I write off list and
which email should I use? Andrew may want to study music therapy as a grad
student.

Yes, the jazz camp sounds good, and pass along the info if you have it.

Thanks.

Ashley