[nabs-l] summer camp jobs

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 21:32:02 UTC 2014

Hello Chris,
After speaking with Andrew more, I found out where he'd feel comfortable. He
did say he would try working at a mainstream camp; after all, we both agreed
music is music and its going to be pretty auditory; at general camps, we are
concerned about supervision, not seeing kids run around and be in danger.
But a music camp is a more controlled environment, and he might be more
successful there.

He would like to focus on a piano music camp because he grew up learning it
and feels he could teach or assistant teach this better.
He wants to work with kids not too young, like over 5 years old; but work
with music students at the beginning or intermediate stages.

Yes, let me know your voice teacher's name. Is this the best email to write
off list?

Ashley