[nabs-l] Toastmasters

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:11:48 UTC 2014

Hello Melody,

Have you tried searching for any of their materials on Bookshare? Although
they do not have everything under the sun, I have found their collection to
be a great resource.

As for anyone taking part in Toast Masters itself, if I recall correctly, I
believe Isaiah Wilcox mentioned this when he ran for NABS President a couple
of years ago. So perhaps you may wish to get in touch with him.

I know this may not be much, but I hope it helps in some way. I think this
would be a great addition to your training center.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth