[nabs-l] Toastmasters

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:19:33 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Recently you have mentioned both Toastmasters and Isaiah Wilcox. Here is
his contact info. Please feel free to contact him.

Isaiah G. Wilcox
President of NFB of GA- Atlanta Chapter
Treasurer of NFB of Georgia
404-291-7791 (M)
404-371-1000 (W)
404-371-1002 (Fax)
His work address is:
315 West Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 1021
Decatur, GA 30030
His work e-mail address is:
iwilcox at nfbga.org

Hope this helps,

Jimmy Hulme
jim.hulme at gmail.com

"We Care, We Share, We Make a difference."
"Together we are changing what it means to be blind."