[nabs-l] Internet Browsing on Mac

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:55:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I am wondering if there is a key command to switch between opened tabs
when using Safari on a Mac. Right now to switch between pages, I've
been going back to the top of the page, stop interacting with the
page, and select it from the list of opened webpages, but this is
extremely cumbersome. Second, is there any way to make sure that when
you navigate back to an opened webpage, the, you can return to the
text where you left off. I find that every time I navigate away from a
webpage, I have to find my spot again, since Voiceover goes back to
the top. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will