[nabs-l] Problem with Email Client

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:47:04 UTC 2014

Hi guys, this is Helga. How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that I use Windows Live Mail, which is actually an email client, in order to check myGmail email address and my Hotmail email address since they are in there. However, when I want to open my Windows live mail, is not opening at all! Do any of you use an emil client or windows Live Mail emil client in order to chec your emails? I'm just wondering, since I use windows live mail on my computer a lot, since I don't use webbase email, due to the fact that is very difficult. I will really appreciate it a lot, if you could help me with this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!! :) Sent from my iPhone