[nabs-l] college ebooks question

John Sanders sandersj6 at att.net
Sat Mar 22 15:10:26 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm already in classes that require a lot of reading and writing.
And I need those books.
I've contacted the office of disability of supported services and they said
that since I have started class on the first day that they can't get a
reader or some one  to help me write that soon.
I don't mind using jaws to read regular books. but, when it gets to college
reading, that's when it becomes a problem.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John Sanders