[nabs-l] problems with a spanish assignment

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 02:10:00 UTC 2014

Hi Lillie,

I'm not sure what the other options are for assignments, but it seems
like the teacher should be able to give you one that's accessible.
Perhaps she could send you a file for one of the web-based assignments
that's not accessible, or create a separate assignment for you. It's
listening you're being tested on, so that doesn't have to be visual at
all. I'd suggest either emailing your teacher or talking to her in
person (or both) to see what the two of you can come up with. You can
definitely agree on an assignment that's equivalent in terms of
difficulty and stuff being tested on, but that doesn't include the
visual questions or the inaccessible online quizzes.

Best,
Arielle