[nabs-l] Personal characteristics and traits of successful blind people

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 20:18:01 UTC 2014

I think it's probably fair to say The trades that contribute to people being successful in general-discipline, grit, knowing how to set and work towards goals, etc., apply to us as blind people probably more then they would even for the average person. Ability, whether blindness specific skills or whatever other talents a person might have, can only take you so far.l i'm learning this through painful experience right now, by the way… i'm intelligent, I have solid blindness skills and plenty of other talents… but I'm discovering that The willingness to work my ass off, which I'm still trying to develop, probably counts for at least as much as all those other things put together.

Sent from my iPhone