[nabs-l] Personal characteristics and traits of successful blind people

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 23:37:20 UTC 2014

Was that sarcasm, or were you for real? It seems overwrought. I mean hear
hear for hard work and over-achievement, but to push hard because you think
the world is always judging you seems like we're giving too much control to
the rest of the world. If I fail at something, I think I'll do a good job
all on my own feeling bad. Letting everyone else's scrutiny compound the
situation would be too much damn pressure. LOL

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog:
http://joeorozco.com/blog