[nabs-l] Athletics in College

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 14:18:12 UTC 2014

My current boyfriend is a tai kwon do champion and has done it for
years, especially during the teen years.  I'm sure he could give you
some pointers.  I tried judo, but the place where we do it in Denver was
too far away from where I lived at the time.  Anyway, if you have any
questions, you can talk to me.
Beth