[nabs-l] Problems Updating to IOS7.11 on my iPhone 5

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 04:01:11 UTC 2014

Hi Arielle. I was trying to download it since yesterday, but it didn't work!
I actually never download it before it told me that it was dimned.
Yesterday, my iPhone told me that there was a new update, and I decided to
download it. So I went to software update. And I went to the download and
install button, the dimned message was already there without me even
downloading the update first! I don't know what's going on! Hope to hear
from you soon.Thanks and God bless!! :)