[nabs-l] Problems Updating to IOS7.11 on my iPhone 5

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu May 1 17:52:41 UTC 2014

Helga,

When you are doing the download, are you connected to WI-FI?  Arielle mentioned that a slow internet connection
could be the problem, and it is even possible that the download can't occur on your cell connection depending upon
your plan and your signal level.  Also, as I recall, the process may not start if your battery is below a certain
level so you might have to have the battery fully charged or possibly have your phone connected to AC power.  I
think I ran into that once, but believe there was a message to that effect when it happened to me.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson