[nabs-l] Need help with this

Marissa marissat789 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 01:05:45 UTC 2014

It's my band director's birthday on May 19.  I want to make him
braille music with "Happy Birthday" on his main instrument, the
trombone.

I asked him what key it was in and he said it was base clef.
That it was a b-flat instrument, but the music is written in a c.
Either that way or the other way round.

I don't want to make it look complicated, so is there a simple
way I could write it?

I'm having one of my friends write the notes for me.

I'm thinking I should just write the notes to it in either piano,
(c), or clarinet, (b-flat).  The only problem with that is that
Happy Birthday can be played in so many different keys.

Please help.  Much appreciated.  I want to make my director's
birthday mean a little more something this year.  He's only been
my director for one year.